2019/2020 Academic Year SPRING Term re-registration procedures are going to be carried out on ÖBYS between JANUARY 27, 2020-February 7, 2020
In order to begin the course registration process, you may login with your user name and password on ÖBYS via https://orion.iku.edu.tr/irj/portal under the sections “Re-registration” and Course Registration.
You may request a new password through https://unipass.iku.edu.tr/itim/self in case you forget your username or password.
Your new password will be sent via SMS to your registered phone number on the ÖBYS system.
If your phone number is not registered on the system, you can update this information via https://orion.iku.edu.tr/irj/portal link by clicking on My Information> Address Information button and edit the mobile phone information.
Half an hour after you change your phone number information, you may request a new password on self servis.iku.edu.tr.
In case you encounter a problem during this process, you may be able to ask for support at the BST offices on campus between 08:30 – 18:00 or by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
1. EARLY REGISTRATION (EARLY PAYMENT) :
For the students who fulfill their financial obligations during the early registration periods that are stated below, either in advance or through installments, there’ll be a discount for the 2019-2020 fees (the fees that are announced for the students who started their education in 2018, in 2017, in 2016, and in 2015 or before) according to data shown on the table. For the students who wish to make their payments through installments, there’ll be a maximum of twelve installments.
|EARLY REGISTRATION PERIODS||DISCOUNT FOR THE STUDENTS WHO PAY BY INSTALLMENT||DISCOUNT FOR THE STUDENTS WHO PAY IN ADVANCE|
Please click... here for 2019-2020 Academic Year Fees ...
2. LATE REGISTRATION (LATE PAYMENT):
2019/2020 Academic Year re-registration procedures should be carried out between the dates that appear on the İKÜ Academic Calendar. After those dates, late registration will only be possible with a valid excuse and the decision of the Faculty Board. In this case, there’ll be a late payment interest of 2% on the contribution fee. Late registrations may be carried out until the end of ‘‘Late Registration Period’’ which is announced by the İKÜ administration. In order to carry out education activities without delay, students who do not make their tuition payment before this date will not be able to register or re-register. If these students also fail to re-register in the following term, the university will act according to the “Associate or Undergraduate Education Guidelines”
3. PAYMENT RULES:
2019/2020 Academic Year re-registration procedures should be carried out between the dates that appear on the İKÜ Academic Calendar. After those dates, late registration will only be possible with a valid excuse and the decision of the Faculty Board. In this case, there’ll be a late payment interest of 2% on the contribution fee. Late registrations may be carried out until the end of ‘‘Late Registration Period’’ which is announced by the İKÜ administration. In order to carry out education activities without delay, students who do not make their tuition payment before this date will not be able to register or re-register. If these students also fail to re-register in the following term, the university will act according to the “Associate or Undergraduate Education Guidelines”.
3.1. If a student makes a payment for the 2019/2020 academic year contributions in advance and in full before the end of the re-registration period, which was stated in the academic calendar, they will get a 8% advance payment discount.
3.2. The students who wish to pay their 2018/2019 academic year contributions through installments need to pay one ninth of the annual contribution fee in advance until the last day of the re-registration period, as well as make a commitment for the remainder to be paid with 8 equal installments.
3.3. If the bank cannot withdraw from the account due to lack of funds and the student does not pay the installments before the due date, a monthly installment fee of 2% will be implemented.
3.4. If a student was not able to open up a bank account during the previous education semester for any reason, but wants to make contribution payments in the 2018/2019 academic year through installments; they need to apply Türkiye İş Bankası İstanbul Kültür University branch with the person who’ll be responsible for the payments and bring the required documents to finalize the account opening process before coming for re-registration. The application procedures need to be carried out at least three days before the registration period..
3.5. Students who have an account at the Türkiye İş Bankası İstanbul Kültür University branch but are in debt from the previous semester, because the bank couldn’t charge their overdraft account due to a lack of funds; need to open up a new account. Before coming to re-registration, students need to apply to the bank with the person who’ll be responsible for the payments at least three days in advance with the required documents in order to open up a new account at the Türkiye İş Bankası İstanbul Kültür University branch. Students are required to carry out their re-registration after making sure that they have opened up the bank account and complete the procedures within the re-registration period.
3.6. During re-registration, students who have unpaid education contribution fees from the previous semester need to pay their debt, even if the legal proceedings are ongoing. New registration processes can only be carried out if the contribution is paid.
4. PAYMENT METHODS: Payment plans should be created on the SAP Orion program before making the payment either in advance or through installments.
4.1. Payment by Credit Card on the SAP Orion Program: After creating a payment plan with the options of payment in advance or through installments in the Orion program according to Articles 1 and 3, you may make the payment using the credit cards stated below.
4.1.1. a) Payment in Advance by Credit Card (single payment): The transactions that are created in the Orion program may be carried out with all credit cards (The usable limit of the credit card needs to be sufficient to cover the entire annual tuition).
4.1.2. b) Payment through Installments by Credit Card: The transactions that are created in the Orion program may be carried out with the credit cards stated below through 12 installments. (When paying the entire amount, the usable limit of the credit card needs to be sufficient to cover the entire annual tuition.) İş Bankası and Ziraat Maksimum-TEB, Garanti, Deniz, Şeker, ING, Türkiye Finans Bank Bonus, Yapı Kredi World, Vakıf Bank World, Akbank Axess or Wings, Finansbank Cardfinans-Halkbank Paraf. Payment through installments is not possible with any other credit card.
4.2. Payment by Cash via the SAP-Orion Program; You may carry out your transaction, which you’ll create in the Orion System with the options of payment in advance or through installments, at any branch of Türkiye İş Bankası by giving the payment information stated below to the bank representative. Payment Info: Istanbul Kültür University Institution Code: 58, Student Number, Payment Method: EGTPESIN (for education payment)- Academic Year: 2019/Month (the month of payment)
4.3. Payment via ATM and Internet Banking: You may carry out your transaction, which you’ll create in the Orion System with the options of payment in advance or through installments, via internet banking of Türkiye İş Bankası or its automated teller machines.
İKÜ GENERAL SECRETARIAT
- In order to freeze registration, students need to have completed the registration procedures for the semester and paid their tuition.
- The students apply to the Directorate of Student Affairs for registration freeze or unfreeze.
- The registration freeze procedures are carried out within the period announced on the academic calendar. If the student is registered in any course for the semester, their registration will be cancelled.
- The students may freeze registration for two semesters in a row and four semesters in total.
- The students who have frozen their registration obtain a leave of absence.
- In case of a registration freeze, the paid tuition is not refunded. It’s appropriated as the tuition for the academic year of registration.
- In case of military service, imprisonment or conviction; the student may use all their registration freeze rights at once. This period is not included in the education period. However, the student may not take exams while their registration is frozen. If they do so, their grade will not be valid.
- The students may freeze registration provided that they have one of the following valid excuses:The students may freeze registration provided that they have one of the following valid excuses:
- The student has a health problem documented by a health report obtained from a health institution
- The student has to take a break from their studies as a result of a natural disaster, provided that it has been proved by a document obtained from the highest civil authority of the locality,
- The student has lost the right the postpone his military service and has to be enlisted,
- The student has declared that they will go abroad to learn a foreign language,
- The student is imprisoned or convicted, except for the ones who have been temporarily suspended or expelled from the higher education institution,
- The student has economic problems, family issues or a similar excuse which is considered valid by the relevant board.
- The students who have frozen registration will continue their studies at the end of the period by re-registering. If a student who has frozen their registration due to a health-related problem wants to unfreeze registration before the end of the period, they need to prove their recovery with a health report.
- Students who have frozen their registration for two semesters may be able to re-register at the end of the first semester, if they wish to continue their studies.
- When registration is frozen, students are not allowed to retrieve the documents that they have submitted to the University upon first registration.
- For the students who are exmatriculated, disenrolled, expelled or have graduated to retrieve their diplomas and documents in their file, they need to have paid their tuition and other fees and completed the exmatriculation procedures with the approval of the relevant units of the university.
- The students who wish to disenroll must apply with a petition to the Directorate of Student Affairs in order to exmatriculate, either in person or through someone else who has their permission.
- On condition that the students have completed the exmatriculation procedures, they will be disenrolled and exmatriculated by the Directorate of Student Affairs starting from their application date.
- The tuition of the semester of the registration of these students are not refunded.
- After completing the disenrollment and exmatriculation procedures, they may receive diplomas and other documents that they have given during registration by submitting a document stating their educational status, either in person or through someone else who has their permission.
- The students who are exmatriculated lose all of their rights as a student.